Picture Time!

Finally dumped a bunch of photos from the past few weeks, so here are a few visual clues into my current life!
You can see the Flatirons right from my back porch! Well... behind the telephone pole...


Our canine housemate, Finn. Seriously the cutest dog ever, even though he regularly jumps the fence and scampers through the neighborhood!
The daily thunderstorm! But these clouds from the front of my house were particularly fabulous!
Hiking around Eldora Ski Resort in Nederland, CO. Double rainbow!
We got caught in a brief thunderstorm while hiking, and with all the electricity in the air, our hair stood on end!

Both rainbows went completely across the sky, but my tiny camera was overwhelmed and could not capture it.

After the storm, we looked at the sunset upside-down. Everyone should probably try this at least once.

Anna and Chris smelling the wildflowers: favorites are "the white ones" and Indian paintbrush, respecitvely. I personally like the bluebells.

Our thunderhead made a pretty sunset! Nederland, CO.

I started the Boulder Jazz Dance Workshop today, and am happy to report that my ankle appears to be healed! To top it off, one of the guys I danced with in college happens to be doing the program too, which was a nice surprise! I'll know by Monday whether I'm dancing in intermediate or advanced classes, this weekend is for level placement. And as much as I try to keep out of the sun, it's sort of nice to be able to walk there and back... though I did narrowly miss this afternoon's lightning on the walk home.

More pictures to come, the CU campus is b-e-a-utiful. Happy dog days of summer :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To My 86-Year-Old Client

The usual? Nope, no more of that.

Artist vs. Craftsman